Bayonetta is a cinematic; stylized action game from the famed creative mind of renowned game developer; Hideki Kamiya. The game’s protagonist is a graceful; gun-wielding witch with powers beyond the comprehension of mere mortals. Facing off against countless fantastic enemies in stylish yet action-packed combat Bayonetta uses outlandish finishing moves to take the action genre to a new level of excellence.
- Groundbreaking Gameplay — Bayonetta the game is all about action. From the controls to the finishing moves Bayonetta is positioned to be about pure action gameplay
- Hair: Her hair serves as the basis of her costume and also her attacks and powers. These manifest in different ways:
- Wicked Weave attacks – By pulling off the right combos (illustrated by the loading screens) you’ll summon large demon fists and feet to punctuate the combos. Great for fighting bosses and large groups of enemies
- Torture Attacks – Unleash gruesome devices such as the Iron Maiden Guillotine and more to finish off enemies and send them to hell by charging your Magic gauge.
- Climax attacks -To eliminate the upper ranks of her foes Bayonetta’s hair serves as a magical conduit to summon demonic beasts.
- Interchangeable weapons
- Upgradeable weapons -In addition to her four enchanted guns called Scarborough Fair she can unlock an array of weapons from shotguns bazookas and fiery claws
- Enemy weapons – Bayonetta can also battle with a variety of other weapons retrieved from fallen enemies
- Beast Within – Bayonetta calls upon primal forces transforming into various beasts (Panthers etc.) according to the situation.