Call of Duty(r): Black Ops III deploys its players into a future where biotechnology has enabled a new breed of Black Ops soldier. Call of Duty: Black Ops III for PlayStation(r) 3 and Xbox 360 features two modes only: Multiplayer and Zombies providing fans with an expansive Multiplayer and an all-new film-noir Zombies adventure.
- PREPARE FOR A LEVELED-UP MULTIPLAYER:
- New Movement System: Call of Duty: Black Ops III features a new momentum-based chained-movement system allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse using controlled thrust jumps slides and mantling abilities in a multitude of combinations all while maintaining complete control over your weapon.
- Tailored Map Design: Maps are designed from the ground-up for the new movement system allowing players to be successful with traditional movement as well as advanced tactics and maneuvers.
- Specialist Characters: Black Ops III multiplayer also introduces the new Specialist character system which fundamentally changes the way players engage in combat by allowing players to master each specific character’s battle-hardened capabilities and weapons.
- FIGHT THE UNDEAD IN AN ALL-NEW HORROR STORY:
- All-New Narrative: Black Ops III provides a signature Zombies offering – a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline.
- XP Progression System: Zombies includes a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III for [PlayStation(r) 3/Xbox 360] also includes the original Call of Duty(r): Black Ops.