A triumphant return from a monster-infested forest marks the completion of the 16-year-old hero’s coming-of-age ceremony. However; the hero’s joy is short-lived as a young village girl is found to be afflicted by a mysterious illness known as ‘crystal sickness.’ Determined to obtain the cure; the hero steps out of the secluded village for the first time only to discover a world in which crystals are merely artifacts of the past and no longer exist…
- Wii and Nintendo DS players can share their adventure together through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and Wireless Communication.
- 2-4 player multi-play through Nintendo Wi-Fi & Wireless Communication mode.
- Over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection: 4 players max (any mixture of Wii and Nintendo DS hardware).
- Wireless Communication: 4 players max (either up to 4 players on Nintendo DS hardware or alternatively 1 Wii hosting up to three Nintendo DS players).
- Players can register their own phrases on top of many fixed phrases available for easy communication in multiplayer.
- Over 300 different items and costume combinations add to the fun. Changes to costume/equipment are directly visible on your character in the game.
- Trade with friends using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection functions.
- Play in four different languages … English French German and Spanish. The multiplayer mode can be played seamlessly even when each player selects a different language.