Protected by the crystals of light; the once peaceful land has forever been changed by the great tremor. Without warning; the earthquake pulled the crystals into the earth; upsetting the world’s fragile balance. It seems as if all hope is lost â€“ but as the Gulgan prophecy foretold four souls blessed with the light shall once again restore balance to the world.
Near the small village of Ur fate guides Luneth to a sentient crystal that changes his life forever. As the light of the crystal fades Luneth embarks on a journey to seek three others who share his destiny to search for the remaining crystals and fight the battle of light and darkness.
- The missing link in the evolution of FINAL FANTASY is unveiled â€“ experience a tale untold
- A dynamic job-changing system allows for more than 279000 party variations
- The Touch Screen interface seamlessly utilizes DS capabilities â€“ explore dungeons dispatch foes and cast spells using the Nintendo DS stylus
- A complete visual overhaul breathes new life into a classic with colourful 3D graphics
- Take advantage of both DS Wireless Communications and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to access the Mognet and communicate with other players as well as NPCs and uncover hidden dungeons quests and items
- Character designer Akihiko Yoshida of the award-winning and critically acclaimed FINAL FANTASY XII lends his talents by designing the four main characters