Based on the PlayStation 2 game Genji; and set three years after the last chapter of Genkuro Yoshitsune’s life; Genji 2 (working title) continues to expand on the historical accounts of feudal Japan. By doing so Genji 2 unveils beautiful next generation visuals and sword slashing gameplay as an exclusively developed title for PLAYSTATION 3.
In gameplay Genji 2 is presented as a ‘traditional’ action/adventure gaming experience and features more than double the amount of gameplay than its predecessor. Gameplay in Genji 2 includes more diverse levels of fighting and more playable characters – all underlying an epic tale of a warrior’s honor that promises to deliver a genuine next-generation experience on PLAYSTATION 3.
- Twice the Content Twice the Action – Over 15 hours of gameplay continuing the story of Yoshitsune and based on the historical battle between the Genji Clan and the Heishi Clan
- Swap between Four Playable Characters At Any time – Take advantage of each of the four characters’ unique fighting style or unleash devastating team-based fighting combos by interchanging characters between attacks
- Exquisite Combat – Gracefully articulated swordplay captured by Mitsuhiko Seike Japan’s finest sword fighter provides the heart and soul of intense authentic action.
- Massive Battles – Lead Yoshitsune and his men against hundreds of warriors as you strive to reach and defeat the enemy warlord in epic battle sequences based on Japanese history.
- Beautifully Detailed Battlegrounds – From shimmering details of the great naval battle of Dannoura to epic monumental horseback encounters at Ichinotani Genji 2 truly harnesses the power of PLAYSTATION 3 to deliver next-generation visuals.