For the first time ever on the Nintendo Wii; players will be able to experience the latest chapter in Midway’s award-winning; best selling video game fighting franchise; Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. With the most complete roster ever; including more than 60 fighters from the entire Mortal KombatÂ® universe (past; present and future); a revolutionary Kreate-A-Fighter mode and Kreate-A-Fatality mode; plus a brand new Konquest mode and Endurance Mode; Mortal Kombat: Armageddon promises to be the most complete; intensely lethal fighting experience ever!
- Exclusive to the Wii: Players will be able to take their fighting action to a whole new level with all special moves and fatalities executed via the Wii-mote. In addition not only will gamers be able to enjoy all aspects of Armageddon with the Wii-mote but the GameCube and Classic Controller as well!
- New Endurance Mode Comes to the Wii: Appearing for the first time on consoles Armageddon will feature a deeply enhanced Endurance Mode allowing gamers to test their true fighting stamina.
- Select from more than 60 characters from the Entire Mortal Kombat Fighting Universe: From Liu Kang to Shang Tsung to Shao Kahn Mortal Kombat: Armageddon will feature more playable fighters than any other Mortal Kombat game to date.
- All-New Customized Kreate-A-Fighter Mode: For the first time ever in a Mortal Kombat game players will be able to use a Kreate-A-Fighter feature to create and define their fighter’s look abilities and personality with a deep level of customization and take that unique fighter online.
- Unique Kreate-A-Fatality System: Fans now have the ability to create their own custom fatalities by stringing together a series of attacks via a series of button combos; those that prove worthy can take their very own death moves online to showcase to the world.
- Entirely Revamped & Improved Konquest Mode: What formally served as a training mission has evolved into a full-blown adventure.