Scribblenauts Unmasked – A DC Comics Adventure is a new game that melds the boundless creativity of the award-winning video game franchise with thousands of DC Comics characters and objects across DC Comics worlds – all drawn in the classic Scribblenauts art style.
The game features a story where players embark as protagonist Maxwell on an imaginative and comical quest taking them through Gotham City Metropolis Atlantis and other iconic locales from the DC Comics universe. Fueled by the player’s imagination Maxwell must use his magic notebook to put a stop to the villains’ evil schemes and save the day!
- Vast DC Comics Universe – Summon thousands of DC Comics characters and objects – all drawn in the unique Scribblenauts art style!
- Extensive Replayability – Dynamically created puzzles called Heroic Feats increase the game’s replayability by continuously generating original scenarios requiring different solutions with each visit.
- Super Hero Creator – On Wii U and PC players can create their own Super Hero or Super Villain using any item from the DC Universe and then setting properties for how it behaves changing its appearance and powers. Players can then share their creations with the community and download others.
- Deep DC Comics Object Database – Players wanting help can reference The Batcomputer an in-game encyclopedia that lists the names and descriptions of objects from the DC Comics Universe.
- Sidekick Mode – Friends and family can drop in using a Wii Remote and take control of any object in game.